Knollmeyer Appraisal Services, Inc. knows Charlotte home values
Look no further for your next appraisal in Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Rowan, and Stanly counties!
As home to over 900,000 people, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina is one of the fastest growing areas of the United States. Seven Fortune 500 companies call Mecklenburg County home, and there are over a dozen race tracks as well. Our service area includes the following cities in and around Mecklenburg:
Who should choose us to serve their real estate appraisal needs?
- Mortgage lenders:. Whether it's a full Fannie Mae 1004 complete with interior photos and the 1004MC or an exterior-only inspection, we offer great service with fast turnaround times and can deliver in all popular electronic formats.
- REALTORS® and real estate agents: We offer pre-listing appraisal services for real estate in Charlotte to assist with pricing homes or developing supporting materials such as a detailed floorplan sketch.
- FSBOs, home sellers and homeowners: A listing appraisal can be a powerful tool for a for-sale-by-owner home seller. You'll get peace of mind by truly knowing what your Mecklenburg County real estate is worth. An appraisal can also help ease your tax burden if you live in an area that's seen declining values or if your home has been over assessed.
- Attorneys and accountants: We're trained and experienced in estate settlements and can provide well-documented and easy to understand reports specifically for non-lending purposes.
- Commercial Users: We provide valuation services for a variety of property types to help you evaluate your investment options. Let our experience with office, retail, industrial, vacant land, other property types work for you.
If your needs include a professional, prompt, accurate real estate appraisal in the Charlotte region, contact us or order online to get started today.